Family Medical Leave

Lubrizol provides family and medical leave of absence that is consistent with the federal Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) or similar state law. Lubrizol employees should refer to the Family and Medical Leave of Absence policy on MyHR for complete details.


To request Family and Medical Leave of Absence, please contact The Hartford. Employees must also notify their manager and follow site attendance policies. 



*If after contacting The Hartford (866-712-3510) you need additional support: active employees may submit a request through MyHR . Employees on leave may email

How to Request a Leave

Frequently Asked Questions 

Contact: The Hartford (866) 712-3510