Change of Marital Status

Divorce, Legal Separation, or Spouse's Death

To remove your spouse from coverage, visit or contact the Lubrizol Benefits Center at 1-844-747-1641. 

Supporting documentation is required.  Your Divorce Decree must be sent to Corporate Benefits (mail drop 491A) within 30 days of the event date.

Remember Your Taxes

Consider reviewing your tax withholding.  If changes are required, submit a new federal tax withholding form and update your information for Name/Marital Status Change with Lubrizol Payroll.  You can find this information on MyHR, under ADP/Payroll Time & Attendance.

Remember Your Beneficiaries